Tourist Visa – You will get a Nepal visa upon your arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport. If you are entering from the border of India or China then you will get the VISA from immigration entry point.
Requirement documents to obtain a Nepal visa?
- A valid passport (The passport should have validity of at least six months)
- 2 copy of passport size photos
- Visa fee which should be paid in cash.
All entry points to Nepal
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
- Eastern Nepal – Kakarvitta, Jhapa
- Central Nepal – Birjung, Parsa
- Northern Border – Kodari, Sindhupalchowk
- Western – Rupandehi (Belhiya, Bhairahawa)
- Mid-western – Banke (Jamuna, Nepalgunj)
- Far western – Kailali (Mohana, Dhangadhi) / Kanchanpur Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar)
On arrival Visa Fees
- USD 30 – 15 days.
- USD 50 – 30 days.
- USD 125 – 90 days.
Free Visa ( gratis Visa)
- Children below 10 years
- Chinese Nationals
- Free visa For the tourists of SAARC countries, up to 30 days.
Note : Visa is not required for Indian nationals. But if they enter Nepal via air, they will have to show the identification certificate (passport/ citizenship certificate).
Some useful Information
- Entering into Nepal or staying in Nepal without a valid visa is illegal.
- Visa once issued cannot be amended and the visa fees are non-refundable.
- Credit cards or cheque are not acceptable.
- Always carry your passport and trekking permit while you are on trekking.